Models in global coordinates
-
What kind of experience you have about IFC-models which are published in global coordinates instead of local coordinates. Here in Finland the origin is in almost 30 000 km distance (GK-25 for example) and it makes me wonder what goes wrong, if I use that kind of IFC:s in Solibri.
I have one quite recent federated model, which has been created from global coordinate models. It worked just fine for some time, but now running the rules seems to take ages.
Could the reason be, that I included one model in local coordinates? I removed it immediately, but did it do some harm in Solibri’s internal database or something?
-
@soininvaara said in Models in global coordinates:
It worked just fine for some time, but now running the rules seems to take ages.
This might be rule specific problem. Which rule template is taking the time?
-
I have used only template #1 so far
-
That rule has two filters parameters A vs B. Check what and how many components the filters selects. If there are unnecessary components, exclude the components from the filter. The slowness could happen with specially large components which also have a lot of details. Large component potentially is clashing or almost clashing with many other components causing more calculations.
Copyright © 2025 Solibri Inc. | Powered by NodeBB